Deaf Australia benefits Deaf people and the Deaf community …
- Improved services that specifically meet the needs of Deaf people.
- Access to information.
- Generic services are more accessible.
- A stronger Deaf community.
- Independence and autonomy for Deaf people.
- Hearing people are more educated about Deaf needs.
… you can be part of the change you want to see in the world!
- Become a member or supporter
- Attend Deaf Australia events
- Participate in community consultations
- Volunteer for a committee or help in the office or The Auslan Shop
- Help with fundraising
- Provide feedback on Deaf Australia’s work
- Make a bequest (in your will)
- Make a donation