Deaf Australia will have its Twenty-Eighth Annual General Meeting on 21 November 2015 to be held at Deaf Children Australia in Melbourne Victoria.
To vote at the Annual General Meeting or to express interest to be on the Board of Deaf Australia, you need to become member of Deaf Australia at least 35 days prior to Annual General Meeting.
Last day to join or renew your membership and be eligible to vote and nominate is 16 October 2015.
- Ordinary Member* (Deaf or Hard of Hearing) – $100.00 (one-time payment)
- Associate Member (hearing) – $100.00 (every 5 years).
Becoming a member of Deaf Australia, you also become a member of state organisation if you are residing in the following states:
- New South Wales (Deaf Australia NSW);
- Queensland (Queensland Association of the Deaf);
- South Australia (Deaf Australia SA);
- Victoria (Deaf Victoria); and
- West Australia (Western Australian Association of the Deaf).
If you reside outside these states, you have an option (not required) to nominate a neighbouring state to become a member of state organisation.
Take advantage of our new initiative: The Deaf Friendly Schemse – it cost you $0.00 when you join or renew your membership with Deaf Australia.Click here to complete the Deaf Friendly/Membership application Click here to complete the Deaf Australia Membership application (you don’t want to opt-in to the Deaf Friendly Scheme)