FRIDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2018 at 6.00 PM
DEAF CHILDREN AUSTRALIA (FENTON HALL)
597 ST KILDA ROAD – MELBOURNE – VICTORIA
Deaf Australia regrets to advise that the planned Annual General Meeting on 27 October 2018 in Canberra has been rescheduled to 30 November 2018 due to lack of required number of attendees for proceeding of the Business.
It will now hold on Friday 30 November 2018 at Fenton Hall at Deaf Children Australia, at 6pm at 597 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004.
- The Nomination for Board of Directors has closed and will not be accepting any nominations;
- There will be no new item for General Business;
- Survey on Deaf Acknowledgement is still open, please submit your vote by 24 November 2018. (To submit your vote, press here – thank you if you submitted your vote).
- If you are not attending, please submit your apology (here); or
- Submit your apology and proxy here (due 24 November 2018).
- Workshop will be held on 30 November and 1 December 2018 (all day) – further information will be provided shortly.
As advised on 16 November 2018 (via email):
Two (2) nominations was received, and there are three (3) Board of Director vacancies, two of which will be a full term (2018-2021), and one will remain vacant to AGM 2019.
Two nominations received were proposed, seconded and accepted:
- Rodney Adams (New South Wales)
- Debbie Kennewell (South Australia)
Therefore, I declare that Rodney Adams and Debbie Kennewell have been duly selected to the position of Board of Director (2018-2021).
The Board of Directors:
- Todd Wright (NSW) – elected for 2017/20 term.
- Debbie Kennewell (SA) – elected for 2015/18 term, available to re-elect
- Adrian Doyle (Vic) – elected for 2017/20 term.
- Rodney Adams (NSW) – co-opt member, available for nominate.
Nominations for Annual Awards is open (please click below to enter nomination).
SUMMARY OF TIMELINE:
- Submit Apology/ Proxy Form by Saturday, 24 November 2018;
- Submit your ballot vote (Deaf Acknowledgement) by Saturday, 24 November 2018.
- Nomination for Awards by Friday 16 November 2018.
Please send all items to the Deaf Australia at PO Box 1348, Blackburn North, Victoria 3130; or fax to 03 8691 1324; or email to email@example.com. Thank you.
Chief Executive/ Company Secretary